2019 HOTPACS CALENDAR
GROUP EXERCISE LED BY A PHYSICAL THERAPIST and A MEMBER VOLUNTEER
- Every Tuesday & Thursday from 3 – 4 p.m.
- Most 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month are reserved for programs and discussion groups.
FEBRUARY 14 (THURSDAY) – 3:00 P.M.
- Valentine’s Day Fun and “SurPRIZES“ – Come celebrate love in the air as some of our member couples share their courtship stories! xxooxx
- Lake Ridge Healthy Living will present information about their services and also PROVIDE REFRESHMENTS!
FEBRUARY 28 (THURSDAY) – 3:00 PM.
Discussion Groups & Sharing – This time is so important for us to share past experiences and new information with each other. Bring your questions, comments, and revelations about Parkinson’s and talk with other experts.
Two smaller groups let everyone have a voice in confidential discussions.
- One group is limited to members with movement disorders.
- The other group is for their care partners.
Location for all exercise classes, programs, and discussion groups:
Community Fellowship Church
2201 N. Valley Mills Drive (at Cobbs Drive intersection)
Waco TX 76710